DOWNLOAD HERE -
Subject: Please be informed that a new software version 1.03 has been released.
This version is based on same set of features as in previous version 1.02, but including the below mentioned bug fixes.
MEDIUM: It is recommended to apply this change / initiative to all units in stock.
For units sold it is recommended to apply this change / initiative next time the system(s) is inspected.
Changes from software version 1.02 to version 1.03:
Important Bug fixes:
- Terminal could fail to register after Factory Reset due to invalid saved position.
Note, the terminal must have obtained position fix in order to register.
- Terminal could ignore incoming and outgoing calls if it had entered power save mode.
- Terminal could fail to send Register burst.
- AT shell could fail due to unresolved closed connections.
- AT command “+CGPADDR” fixed to return global IP address.