1. Prepare the Sailor FBB software image.
2. Download latest version Sailor FBB Software.
3. Rename the file to ttexp.dl
4. Have a TFTP server installed on your pc.
Setup the static IP addr:
On the PC which shall be used to upload the new software image, change the TCP/IP to Static – 192.168.0.2/24 (disable DHCP).
Setup the TFTP server: (Theo TFTPD32 by Ph. Jounin)
1. Store the Sailor FBB software image to the PC. (In this case Desktop).
2. Start the TFTP server.
3. Press the Settings button.
4. In the settings page press Browse for Base Directory and select the folder where the ttexp.dl software image was stored. (In this case on the Desktop).
1. Switch OFF the Sailor FBB terminal.
2. Connect the PC to one of the four LAN ports on the Sailor FBB terminal.
3. Switch ON the Sailor FBB terminal while keeping the reset button pressed.
4. File transfer start.
5. Observe that the terminal located the TFTP server and the file transfer starts.
6. Release the reset button.
7. File transfer completed.
8. Wait until the file transfer has completed, which takes about 2 minutes.
The system will reboot and the software version is updated.
Before using the terminal:
Wait until the terminal has finished uploading antenna software.